What you think you are paying for:
– Being taught to kick and punch.
What you are actually paying for:
– A Life Coach
– A Psychologist
– A Mentor
– An Inspirer
– A Supporter
– A Friend
– A Problem Solver
– A Stress Reliever
– Being encouraged to believe in yourself
– A Personal Trainer & Dietician
– Strength, Flexibility, and Weight Loss
– Being taught Personal Victory
– Someone on call for you, 24/7
– Someone who encourages you and your children to have Respect, Patience, Humility, Discipline, Perseverance, Empathy, Courtesy, Listening Skills, Loyalty, and Self-Control just to name a few
– Being taught how to work hard and enjoy life
– Being held accountable for your actions
– Being encouraged to set goals AND to reach your goals
– Someone who helps you build emotional strength and mental stability
– Someone who will hug you when you are down, pick you up when you’ve fallen, remind you of your worth, and stand by loyally when you feel like no one else will
– Someone who teaches you to stand up to bullies
– Knowledge, Wisdom, Martial Arts Training, Opportunity, Training Equipment, and a safe Dojo to train in, and someone who puts their heart and soul into you.
– Someone who has spent their entire life in training to assist you
Still think you are paying too much for your ‘’Kicking and Punching’’ class??
Would a doctor, lawyer, plumber, carpenter, dentist, chef, mechanic, dressmaker, shop owner, or psychologist offer all of the above for free in addition to their regular service that they charge for?